About Our Residents’ Association
The Academy comprises the Old School and the West Wing and two houses.
The Residents’ Association
Q What is The Residents Association?
A The Residents Association aims to maintain and improve the safety, security and appearance of the Academy and enhance the quality of life for residents. We provide a single point of contact for outside agencies, principally our Managing Agents (Lewis and Tucker) and the freeholder (represented by Pier).
Q Who can join?
A Any Tenant or Leaseholder
Q How much does it cost to join?
A £10 p.a., payable to ‘The Academy Residents Association.’ Forms from the Membership Secretary (Martin Popplewell, flat 13).
Q Who sits on the Residents Association Committee?
- Robert Baker – Chairman (flat 38) email@example.com
- Robert Harwood – Secretary (flat 27) (Robert.harwood@O2.com)
- Martin Popplewell – Representative – Membership (flat 13) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Paige Iversen – Representative – (Flat 11) (email@example.com)
- Terry O’Neill – Representative (flat 54) (firstname.lastname@example.org)