Academy Maintenance – Completed and Scheduled
Maintenance Actions Completed June/July 2013
- Old School Block Entrance/Corridor:
- Prints/notice board hung.
- Additional carpet runner acquired.
- Walls painted.
- Perimeter Fencing /Gates:
- Anti-climb paint renewed and extended in Langley Lane.
- Fencing upgraded/made more secure from external access.
- Additional magnets added to Lawn Lane/Langley Lane pedestrian gates.
- Long standing issues with Lawn Lane pedestrian security fobs resolved – you can now use your fob to enter via Lawn Lane.
- Lawn Lane pedestrian gate activated internally via fob only.
- Car park keypad codes changed.
- Emergency telephones activated in both lifts – previously they weren’t working.
- CCTV replaced.
- Smoke vents serviced – to be repeated on a regular basis.
- Bin and Bike Sheds:
- Replaced door to bike shed with secure all-steel version.
- Replaced doors to bin area with all-steel versions.
Maintenance Actions Completed 2014
- Bicycle Sheds upgraded, new bicycle racks installed and old racks removed in both sheds. Security improved.
- Carpets replaced throughout
Maintenance Actions Scheduled 2015